The IF-181 electronic lock cylinder
The IF-181 e-cylinder is characterized by high-end performance and convenience. The intelligent design of its inner components and the large selection of models, for example for anti-panic, half-cylinder and fire doors enable individual solutions for almost any application.
Whether in universities, hospitals, caring facilities, banks, insurance companies, community buildings, industrial premises or airports, etc. – the electronic IF-181 e-cylinder lets you meet the security level you require cost-effectively, quickly and flexibly.
The IF-181 can be directly integrated into the access control systems IF-6020 and IF-6040 via the NetworkOnCard concept.
- Multi-functional, powerful and user-friendly offline reading devices for contactless identification via RFID credentials.
- Stores NetworkOnCard® data for checking access authorizations.
- Reliable reading function due to the integrated RFID reader: MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2, LEGIC advant/prime.
- Reads offline data (NetworkOnCard®) and releases the door if the authorization is valid.
- Easy to install and conforms to established European lock standards.
- Automatic wake-up function (credential in read range)
- Time-controlled access checks (access only allowed from ... to ... ; several time intervals possible; consideration of holidays); Special time zone/day activation possible.
- Automatic switchover to daylight-saving/standard time
- Audible low battery alert
- Visual indication while credential is being read
- Low risk and low cost when credentials are lost: Black list for lost credentials prevents access with such credentials.
- No installation of power or other cables required